Top 10 Best Beard Trimmers In 2017
Grooming every morning can be a hassle without a proper trimmer. However what a proper trimmer is can be defined differently depending on individual preferences. There are battery powered trimmers, trimmers that come with interchangeable heads and the list goes on. Out of all of them 10 managed to get on our list. Here are the top 10 best beard trimmers in 2016.
Table of Contents
- 1 Wahl 9916-817 Groomsman Beard and Mustache Trimmer
- 2 Remington MB4040 Lithium Ion Powered Men’s Rechargeable Mustache Beard and Stubble Trimmer
- 3 Wahl 9854-600 Lithium Ion All In One Trimmer
- 4 We have removed our review of product #5. We are currently reviewing other Swimwears for Women and we will post a new review soon.
- 5 Philips Norelco QT4000/42 BeardTrimmer
- 6 Panasonic ER-GB40-S Cordless Moustache & Beard Trimmer
- 7 Philips Norelco QT4070/41 Beard Trimmer
- 8 Gillette Fusion Proglide Styler 3-In-1 Men’s Body Groomer With Beard Trimmer
- 9 Philips Norelco BT9285/41 9100 Beard Trimmer
- 10 TRYM II
We have removed our review of product #5. We are currently reviewing other Swimwears for Women and we will post a new review soon.QT4000 is yet another trimmer by Philips but unlike other models this one was built to be compact and easy to use. The model does not have a lot of accessories but it does offer 10 length settings and it is very easy to clean. The batteries it comes with offer 45 minutes of continuous usage. The Panasonic ER-GB40-S is one of the more expensive models but this is mainly due to its construction. It has stainless steel blades and accessories and offers 19 length settings. It has water shutters that allow it to be cleaned easily and it comes with built-in batteries. Inside the package users will find an AC charger, a stand and a cleaning brush. The Philips Norelco QT4070 is a great looking device with an interesting design and a compact form factor. It features a led screen on the bottom that indicates the length setting. It actually offers 18 different length settings in increments of 0.5 mm. An interesting feature is its vacuum system that captures fallen hair. Like most other trimmers the model comes with built-in batteries, a charger and a stand. The Gillette Fusion Proglide is probably the smallest trimmer available. It is actually a hybrid trimmer that can be converted into a regular shaving blade. This feature recommends it mostly for people that travel a lot and need something compact and easy to use. It might not offer a wide array of features but it makes up for it with is compact size.
All the models listed above are valid options for the ones that need a new trimmer. The difference between them is often made by size and features. Some might prefer the Gillette for being so small while the ones that like more technologically advanced models should look at Philips trimmers. Regardless any of the above models will be able to get the job done properly.